History

an history of challenge, trustability, innovation

  • 2008

    The Origin

    ​KCOI has been created in 2008 for the business segment of the Oil & Gas industry in the Caspian region with a land plot of 88 hectares. 

     

     Jumaev (16 of 170).jpg

  • 2009-2011

    A Phase of Development

    From 2009 till 2011 KCOI implemented a new industrial base for the Metal Structures/Modules fabrication and completed the first phase of ots "Temir-At" Yard consisting in access road, land and soil preparation for 11 hectares, quay, sea access channel, breakwater, workshop, warehouses, office buildings, canteen, gate house, power generation, fire fighting and potable water systems as well as other minor facilities.

    Jumaev (177 of 170).jpg 

  • 2011

    Opening the Atyrau Branch

    In April 2011 KCOI established its Branch in Atyrau to serve the projects both on Island D (offshore) and in Karabatan (onshore) for the Kashagan Experimental Program. The Branch performed significant works such as Mechanical Hook-Up (700 people on Island D), EIT Hook-Up (1300 people on Island D) and Assistance to Commissioning for a duration of 3 years.

  • 2013-2014

    New Development Phase

    Between 2014 and 2015 KCOI built its Main Workshop, new office building for 800 m2, expanded its Yard for further 2 hectares and purchased cranes and other construction equipment. The Main Workshop represents nowadays the best production facility in Mangystau consisting of 3 bays each of 24m x 102m x 15m (height at the hook) with No. 6 overheads cranes and fully equipped for structure prefabrication, structure assembly in blocks and piping fabrication.

    Jumaev (17 of 170).jpg