On 5th May 2016, the Consortium ENKA-MSS awarded to KCOI a new contract for the EPC 3 Hook Up and Commissioning within the Kashagan Experimental Project, with execution of works in Temir-At Yard and EPC 3 Island.
Briefly the Scope of Work consists in:
- Project Management - Temir-At Yard
- FEED Endorsement and Detail Design of Module load in activities
- Procurement of skid beams for load in activities
- Mobilisation and Demobilisation to EPC 3 Island
- Fabrication of skid beams - Temit-At Yard
- Installation and erection works on EPC 3 Island
- Mechanical Completion, Pre-Commissioning and Commissioning - Leak Test and Loop Diagrams
- Handover of the EPC 3 to NCOC N.V. for the Oil Production Start-up of Kashagan
The KCOI team following the project is led by Raffaele Papa, who is appointed as Project Manager.