On 15th May 2015, NCOC N.V. awarded to the Consortium KCOI-MSS a new contract for the Pig Traps Modifications Works within the Kashagan Experimental Project, with execution of works in Temir-At Yard, Island D and Karabatan.
Briefly the Scope of Work consists in:
- Project Management - Atyrau Branch and Temir-At Yard
- FEED Endorsement and Detail Design of the Modifications - Milan, Italy
- Procurement of permanent material - Temir-At Yard
- Mobilisation and Demobilisation to Island D and Karabatan
- Removal works for existing Pig Traps in summer/autumn 2015
- Fabrication of new cladded piping spools in early 2016 - Temit-At Yard
- Installation and erection works on Island D and Karabatan
- Mechanical Completion, Pre-Commissioning and Commissioning - Leak Test and Loop Diagrams
- Handover of the Pig Traps Pacakges to NCOC N.V. for the Oil Production Start-up of Kashagan Phase 1
The Contract is valid until 30th April 2017 and the Completion Milestone for the handover from KCOI-MSS to NCOC N.V. of the new cladded Pig Traps fully commissioned is July 2016.
The Team of KCOI that is following the Project is led by Enrico Andrini who is appointed as Project Manager.